Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The New Smugmug

After a couple of years of waiting and a lot of hand wringing Smugmug recently launched their new online photo sharing system. I have a “power” account with Smugmug and have already created a new look for my site. The new Smugmug system provides users with design templates (24 so far…) that can be used “right out of the box”. The system also allows a user to radically customize the look and feel of a site using one of the design templates as a starting point. My new site is a customized version of their ZOE template.

The best feature of the new Smugmug system is their new organizer. Smugmug now allows users to have six levels of folders (up from only two) greatly enhancing the possibilities for organizing the photos. I have just started to take advantage of this new feature and think users will find the site much easier to navigate.

I’m especially happy that my friend Millie agreed to help me welcome guests to the new JWPictures

New Smugmug

No comments:

Post a Comment